Kimono Collagraph Lesson - now online IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 12:49:36 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I am pleased to inform you that I finally got Ken Schwab's Kimono Collagraph
print lesson online:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/ken-kimono.htm

He did this with high school students, but I know many of you have 8th grade
students who could handle this lesson. I have linked it from both Middle
School Lessons and High School Lessons. Continue to send me good ideas -
even if they are only images. Together we can write up the plans when you
have more time.

Thank you Ken for providing this valuable lesson.

Judy Decker

---