Christa Wise's Beautiful Home

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 11:09:20 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Christa's posts today jarred my memory of one of my "things-to-do". If
anyone did not get a chance to see Christa Wise's home in the Better Homes
and Gardens Beautiful Homes spring publication - drop me a line with your
snail mail address (mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com ) and I will start the article
circulating. Ann Heineman gave the magazine and now I want her to get her
money's worth. I won't send the whole magazine - just the article. My
question for Christa is "Where are all of the piles of art teacher stuff?"
Her house is truly beautiful!

Judy Decker

---