Printmaking Curriculum Online -- IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 10:47:37 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Ken Schwab sent me his hand-out that he presented at NAEA. I asked
permission to put this online to share will all of you:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/printmaking.htm

It is linked from High School Lessons and Middle School Lessons. Does anyone
out there have a specific lesson they could share for Silkscreen printing?
Mine were all done pre-computer days for me so I don't have anything on file
already (and I don't have images of student work here at home).

Ken has a linoleum lesson on IAD (He calls it "Niners"):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/warholprints.htm

with more examples on his site:
http://www28.brinkster.com/leighart/niners.html

See also his monoprints:
http://www28.brinkster.com/leighart/monotypes.html
http://www28.brinkster.com/leighart/monoprints.html
Lesson plan for etching:
http://www28.brinkster.com/leighart/lpa4etching.html
http://www28.brinkster.com/leighart/ (etching prints)
Woodcut prints:
http://www28.brinkster.com/leighart/

Send me your plans/images when you have sometime.

Judy Decker

---