RE: Teacher burnout - more last words - and a solution....?

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 09:52:53 PST

We're kicking around the idea. The first "we" was a colleague of mine
who teaches at the Baptist Univ. in Hong Kong and is working on building
a retreat in northern CA.

The second "we" is my wife and I and our center, OCCTI (The Ohio Center
for Critical Thinking Instruction). We'd like to get something going
here in Ohio.

Everything is in the formative stage right now. Most likely won't see
anything for another year (facilities, licenses, programs, marketing,
etc.).

I'll certainly be keeping everyone informed.

Lawrence A. Parker

Philosopher and Educational Consultant