Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Teacher burnout - more last words - and a solution....?

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 09:21:11 PST

I may have missed something in this strand. Are you planning on running a retreat? Who is 'we'?
 "Lawrence A. Parker" <> wrote:That's ok, Heather. Appreciate your input. We just found a site not
too far from here for sale that is already set up for retreats. 36 acres
w/ 60 acres of lake; a couple of houses, 10 cabins, a dormitory for
30-40, meeting hall, dining hall. We're looking at it this weekend

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

Do you Yahoo!?