RE: Teacher burnout - more last words - and a solution....?

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 09:02:51 PST

That's ok, Heather. Appreciate your input. We just found a site not
too far from here for sale that is already set up for retreats. 36 acres
w/ 60 acres of lake; a couple of houses, 10 cabins, a dormitory for
30-40, meeting hall, dining hall. We're looking at it this weekend
(hopefully).

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

---