RE: railroad board

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 07:19:19 PST

This from Stirling Reprographics:

"Railroad Board - Heavy board paper used for posters and signs."

Although no explanation is given for its genesis, I would assume that
the board was developed or adopted for posting train schedules or
perhaps for advertisements on the sides of trains (circus, etc.)?

Just a shot in the dark...

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

---