Re: Creative ways to present art history

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 06:41:41 PST

Oops! I must have hit the send button too soon...Here's my actual suggestion..
Have you considered having the students act out (as in drama) some parts of art history? You could assign groups of students to portray different times in history. Just a thought.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com