Looking up Fontainbleu murals found before and after mural pics on Richard Hass' website :)

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 03:37:36 PST

Hi All,
 Wanted to know what you all were talking about , so I searched Google for Fontainebleu murals and it lead me to Haas' website. ( I missed the Miami Conference :(
Nice pics for discussing murals.
The before and after is really quite impressive. How'd you like to get your hands on a canvas that size !!!
http://www.richardhaas.com/zfount.html

Architectural art always leaves me in awe. the sheer size of the completed vision !
I will use this example next time a student says I don't know what to draw, sitting in front of a blank 12/18 paper ! ;)

Haven't found any articles yet on whether it will be spared, anyone know someone in Miami ??

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)

---