Link to Mona Lisa Transformations in entirety

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 03:24:09 PST

Here's the whole link to Mr. Olejarz's site: Thank you Harold For all that you share with us !! :)

http://www.wyckoffschools.org/eisenhower/teachers/olejarz/digitalimaging/mona/index.html

I love using photo shop to make visuals for my classes. It is very comprehensive. We had a teacher workshop offered on this in the Fall, the teachers who were trying to learn it were funny. It puts a different spin on a teacher to be the one who's confused and sitting there waiting for help !!

I learned in Photoshop in a Summer week long Grad class (definitely the way to go if you are going to teach it to your kids !

Hope this Helps,
 Christine Besack :)

---