Abstract Sculpture resources updated - Plans needed

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 20:32:38 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have updated my resource page on Abstract Sculpture:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/sculpt2.htm

I wanted to add links to sculpture lesson plans but found very little on the
web (in doing a quick search).
Incredible Art Department doesn't have much either. Please post lesson plans
you have done to the list (other than the nylon stocking and wire) -- or
send me your files via attachment. I would like to have pictures to go with
the lessons.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond.

Judy Decker

---