Re: New Artwork + this year's quilt

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 19:48:17 PST

Yes, the quilt is washable. I have the students draw their pictures on
fabric squares with fabric crayons. Our first grade teacher cuts all fabric
to size, and a local woman pieces it together. I can't sew a lick, but have
found that there's always someone willing to donate time and labor if you
ask.
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> Is the quilt washable? Who assemblies it?
>
> Lin

---