Re: drawing and handwriting connection

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 17:41:07 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: Woody Duncan <wduncan@kc.rr.com>
> One would naturally assume there was a close connection but,
> I've had several students with great drawing skills and there
> was no way I could decipher what they wrote ?????
> Woody in KC

And I have had students who were terrific at calligraphy and could not hand
write a legible sentence.

Plus....my best friend who I took a calligraphy course with had BEAUTIFUL!
handwriting but could NOT do calligraphy worth anything. I'm interested in
what you find out in your research. Toodles....Bunki

---