Creative ways to present art history

---------

From: Michelle Molnar (mmolnar1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 10:44:33 PST

Do any of you have any creative ways to present art history and information on artists that include alot of active participation. I have a hard time coming up with creative ways of presenting this info. that actively involves the kids and doesn't put them to sleep. I am doing a lesson on Surrealism and can think of all kind of activities after they know the info, its getting it to them that is hard. Thanks!
-Michelle

---