RE: photography class

---------

From: LogoHouse.com (gmosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 17:01:44 PST

Photopshop is the industry standard for photo re-touching and the like,
but it takes a lot of time and patience to learn it and know it. But it
is well worth your investment in time to learn it as is is such a
powerful tool.
It is very hard to teach it, if you are learning it the same time the
kids are....You really need to know your way around it to teach it
successfully..

G. Osborne