class sizes

---------

From: jw (jmwjeann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 16:53:58 PST

Thanks, Judy, for your reply. I realize my question must have sounded
insensitive when so many are losing jobs. I guess the fact that I feel
that I can even stand of chance of arguing against the cancellation of
my small classes means that the worst scenario has not found its way to
my area yet. I'll remember to be more thankful for present blessings. J.

--
http://shopnow.netscape.com/
---