photography class

---------

From: Patty Phillips (plphillips_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 16:38:19 PST

After a year of no photography class at my high school, I'm ready to offer it again. I want to do both traditional and digital photography. Our budget committee has approved the purchase of photoshop software for me, but do I want photoshop or is photoshop elements enough. What do you experienced digital photog people think?

Patty Phillips

---