Re: Music in the Artroom

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 14:15:30 PST

We recently drew and painted from my Kachina dolls so
I played Carlos Naki's flute music. I play jazz often as well.
But sometimes they have to indure my music like the
Del McCurry Band or the Dirt Band or even Judy Collins.
                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15