Music in the Artroom

---------

From: Melissa Speelman (lucylomax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 13:08:52 PST

Each day in my classroom while the students are working I like to play
different types of music. I should mention that I teach Jr. High. Their
favorites are "School House Rock Rocks" and various Jazz albums (Miles
Davis, John Coletrain). I'm getting a little tired of these. I was
wondering if any of you could share some of the tunes you play to get the
creative juices flowing.

Thanks!

Melissa Speelman
Sycamore Jr. High