RE: Photoshop

---------

From: LogoHouse.com (gmosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 12:12:14 PST

Here is a great site for Photoshop stuff and lessons,
http://digimg.erhs.org/
My teaching partner (mostly him) and I have built it up since our school
started 3 years ago.
I mainly teach video production there now, www.erhstv.com but taught
digital imaging our first year with him...

Any questions, let me know..
G. Osborne