need a house? call ms. mouse

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 09:58:06 PST

I found it for $62 + also - yikes -
I probably have it at home buried in boxes of books my husband and I have
collected over the years - so much for home cataloging -

I don't know why it is so much - it was a Richard Scarry type book - lots of
details etc - the Mouse is the architect for other animals and she has to
design their shelters with each animals' needs in mind - it is great. I
used to use it in the room, and don't know why I stopped - - I have found it
listed in so many museum websites for lessons on architecture - just can't
find the book -

Thanks to those of you that looked -

Ellen

---