RE: a plea for auction ideas, please

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 08:01:04 PST

Hi Bunki,
I have found lovely mirrors in nice painted wooden frames (choice of colors;
red, green) from Ikea for $2 each. The frames are very wide. I bought a
few thinking to do something artistic with them. They are the perfect size
for entry way mirrors.

-Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School