Crayola Contest

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 07:51:19 PST

I was browsing the Crayola site a couple of weeks ago and went to their new
section (well, new to me anyways) http://www.crayola.com/slurp . I logged in
and spent some time exploring. A couple days later I received an e-mail from
Crayola telling me I'd won their weekly drawing. Seems by logging in I also
entered. I had to send them a signed letter stating I was a teacher. Friday
my prize showed up - now get this! 6 boxes Gel FX colored pencils (12
count), 7 boxes of Metallic FX crayons, 6 boxes Metallic FX colored pencils
(8 count), 6 boxes Gel FX markers, 6 packages of their window markers, a
classroom pack of markers (200 count), and a big green plastic crayon for
decoration! So, even if you never go to their site I would urge you to pop
in weekly! It was just like Christmas!
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids