giclee prints - a summary?

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 07:20:52 PST

Could someone fill me in on the recent thread about giclee prints? The
archives only go up to February and this topic ran in March. I didn't read
this thread, and now one of the galleries where I show my paintings wanted
to know what I think about giclee prints, so I wanted to go back and see
what the concensous was....