Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

paint pump dilemna

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 07:17:57 PST

I think we've had this conversation at some point before, but what is
everyone doing about paint pumps for acrylic bottles of paint? they drip,
clog, spray in the wrong direction, etc. I even bought a pump from Dick
BLick ($12!!) that the container sits on upside down, and that was even
worse. Does anyone know how to keep those pesky pumps clear and working
properly? Thanks!

Protect your PC - get VirusScan Online