Dirt in Kansas City

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 14:16:56 PST

This is a test / Please let me know if it works.

Six older adults went to see The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band last night.
They kidded me that I was the only one in the group to be employed.
The group included Bob & Fran, Phil & Jan and Frani and myself of course.
We had a great time. You can experience a bit of the good times by
going to:
        http://www.taospaint.com/DirtBandWebPage/DirtBandConcert.html
There are AVI movies there you can download and watch to see bits
and pieces of the evening.
        Let me know if it works. It took a long time to upload so you may
have to be on broadband to see and hear the band. I used my new
Canon G2 to shoot the pics and clips.
                                        Enjoy, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons