Stretched canvas

---------

From: Ellen Silverman (mcguffsilver_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 13:29:30 PST

If it is a small pucker try those little triangles that come with the
stretchers or in some stores sold next to them , traditionally they are
made of wood but I have seen them in plastic. Tap them into the corners
where the stretchers meet, this adjust your stretcher bar out a
fraction. You may need some for each corner, if this does not work you
may need to restretch.
Ellen Silverman

---