Re: a plea for auction ideas, please

---------

From: KPRS (KPRS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 16:16:22 PST

a plea for auction ideas, pleaseOne of my gifted and talented students started her own T-shirt business by designing a logo that kids would like and silk screening them in her bedroom (much to the chagrin of her parents--rug damage..) Anyway her business has taken off to the point where she is going to 'jobbing' it out to a professional printer! My point? How about one of a kind shirts,handpainted and embellished? Or perhaps silkscreening shirts but only a limited edition. Photosilkscreeing (using the light sensitive emulsion) is sooooo easy that my student used her original drawing for the back, and computer generated (only on WORD) words on front. Just looking at Ken's site, I would love to have any of his block printing (nine's I think he called them) on a shirt.

San D