Book

---------

From: carolyn roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 12:43:46 PST

getting pinkedAre any of you familiar with the book, "Composition: A Series of Exercises in Art Structure for the Use of Students and Teachers" by Arthur Wesley Dow?

If so, what is your opinion of the book? Would you recommend it?
Carolyn

Carolyn Roberts
croberts18@cox.net
www.lenoir.k12.nc.us/khs/croberts/roberts_art_pages.html (New work posted)