changing jobs or finding a new one

---------

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 12:00:14 PST

Dear Friends,
After reading the recent posts, I thought that I would pass on a recruiting firm for teachers. The firm is probably used by private schools the most and does not cost a dime. Many of you may have heard of Carney, Sandoe & Associates (http://www.CarneySandoe.com) based in Boston. I have used them and think that they are wonderful. You have to jump through some hoops in terms of an application and having an updated resume but it is well worth the process. The school that hires you will pay a percentage of your negotiated salary as a finders fee to Carney Sandoe and therefore you do not pay anything.

I originally put my name in with them to see "what else was out there" in my area and ended up moving 1500 miles away. So, also keep an open mind as you never know what great opportunities await!

Best wishes,
Becky in NC

---