Re: stretched canvas

---------

arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 11:52:24 PST

Melissa, I have been stretching canvases since I was in the 7th grade and
now I am 48 years old. The one thing that I would try first is to just turn
the stretched canvas over and throw some water on the unprimed dented part
and then just wait for it to dry. It is cotton material and it should
shrink when it dries...voila, the dent should be gone! I hope this helps.

Good luck,

Idus in southern Mississippi (about an hour from New Orleans)