Technology Resources Online - Need more

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 10:27:49 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I frequently get asked off list for technology resources. I always forward
on the list member sites that I have on my site:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/arted.htm#Technology

As your plan your technology curriculum it might help to look at what has
already been done. You will notice I have picked out many sections of Harold
Olejarz's site. I do not have much for elementary and would like to build
more for that level. Please post sites or lessons you have used.

If you have lessons online and do not see yours listed - please let me know
and I will add them.... I just remembered that Vivian Komando has Digital
Imaging on her site:
http://members.cox.net/artzheart/digpics.html
http://members.cox.net/artzheart/photographypics.html (I will add hers to
the list)