principal/district support

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 09:48:43 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: Maggie White <mwhiteaz@cybertrails.com>
> Next year the conference is in Denver. Why
> not start now filling out a proposal form; if your presentation is
> accepted, how can they not send you?
Ha, Mag...they can do it very EASILY!!...NOT send you. I've got a new
principal who does NOT support the arts and I was told when I asked that she
would "give" me the registration amount THIS year since there had been a
"precedence" set in previous years but forget even asking for next year. She
wasn't a BIT impressed our presentations were accepted at NAEA. What the
heck is "NAEA" anyway? And this before all the budget woes were announced.
Depressing but a fact of life. I'm working on her but it's a sloooow
process. Toodles....Bunki

---