Re: portraits of famous people in history (grade five)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 09:13:00 PST

I like this Warhol treatment idea, David.... Have them draw the portrait on
6" square paper (or 5 x 7- whatever size you want) - just line contour
(could be done by the upside down technique -- or grid method). Then
photocopy the drawing three more times. Cut them out (you use the paper
cutter for this) and mount all four line drawings together and paint -- or
use colored pencils -- or markers -- or crayons -- but do it Warhol style in
four different color combinations.

Judy