Re: Pet Peeve Rant-Kimberly

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 07:16:07 PST

Hi Kimberly,
   Your suggestion to re-check "spell check" and compare to other sources
is a good one. I once got a tour confirmation from a travel agent
stating that we were going to visit Buddhapest. Buddha came to Hungary?
:-)
Not learning geography is another rant we can start.

           Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
           Art Teacher, K-5, retired

I try a couple of different spellings that I type (instead of taking the
computers suggestions). When the red line disappears, I check the definition
of the word by alt+f7, a paper dictionary, or dictionary.com.

---