Respond to Comfy but bummed out

---------

From: Ellen Silverman (mcguffsilver_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 15:59:19 PST

Marsha,
    I am so sorry to hear about the Fountainbleau, I had such a good
time at last years conference. I too will be missing this year, the
principal and I have been having several differences of oppinions this
year and I used my professional days at the state conference. You
mentioned that your father recently died it sounds like you are going
through some hard times emotionally, my thoughts are with you.
Ellen Silverman

---