Re: New Artwork + this year's quilt

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 15:36:26 PST

Thanks! Actually we raffle it off. I also do a coloring book to go with the
quilt theme with 1st and 2nd graders, but I'm having trouble coming up with
40 cowboy items for them to draw. I am definatley going to have to be
creative here! *L*
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> This is a beautiful quilt. Is it an auction quilt?
> Jan

> This year's quilt is now on my site @
> http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/quilt.html - we had a cowboy theme
> this
> year. I'm trying to find a picture of last year's insect quilt. I had
> thought I had posted it.

---