Visual Art Resource catalog

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 15:03:12 PST

Hi All! I just wanted to tell you that if you haven't received the new VAR
from Sax, you will be getting it soon. I just got my copy and it has some
really neat stuff in it. Some of the new items came directly from the
artsednet list suggestions. I noticed a couple of books on a recent topic.
Manga Mania and Anime Mania look like ones some of you will like. There is
also the complete set of Take 5 Library that includes the cross curricular
sets that is new. Videos on Dale Chilhuly look good too. Please let me
know if you don't receive a copy of the catalog. They will be available at
NAEA too.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net