RE: Tooting my own horn!

---------

From: Kathy Tickner (ktickner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 08:59:10 PST

Congrats! I wish I had that good news. I just wanted to let all my Getty
Friends know, that I got "pinked" slipped today. I have been and Art and
Drama Teacher at this district for 15 years. Our Music/Band instructor, our
2 p.e. teachers, and 2 counselors all got pinked today.
I'm trying to keep a good outlook, but it's hard.
Have any other California Art/Music teachers had this happen? I do read
about it in the paper, it's pretty bad.
Kathy Tickner
Byron Excelsior Middle School, Northern California.