Henna?

---------

From: Seapearls Artworks (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 07:52:57 PST

I have a young lady who is interested in doing some henna body designs.  Has anyone in the High school age range done any of this or know of any resources?  She has been doing some research and found out that henna can cause some skin reactions so I suggested non-toxic permant ink in the same shades.  What do you all think?

Shar ARndT
teacher and artist

Live life out of your imagination not your history.

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* ---