2004 Convention Proposal form

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 07:01:08 PST

Hi, all,

Marsha asked about next year's convention, which will be in Denver. The
proposal form is already on NAEA's Web site
http://www.naea-reston.org/convention-proposalformdir.html

The deadline is JUNE 30. Once again I'm challenging all list members to
send in a proposal; if yours is selected, how can your district not let
you go? Read the directions and fill out the form to the T. They get
so many proposals they just toss out ones that aren't done properly.

ALL OF YOU have great ideas that other people would benefit from, even
if you think you don't. A lesson that might seem mundane to you will
make many people in your audience think "Duh! Why didn't I think of
that?"

Maggie, speaking from experience

---