Re: Comfy but bummed out.

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 06:51:08 PST

Marsh,

So sorry you won't be able to join us this year. Why was the hotel
demolished? I remember a lot of construction around the corner from it,
but I thought it was new construction or renovation. You're right, that
hotel was emblematic of Miami Beach.

Next year the conference is in Denver. Hope we can see you there. Why
not start now filling out a proposal form; if your presentation is
accepted, how can they not send you?

Download the form here:
http://www.naea-reston.org/convention-proposalformdir.html

Maggie

MarshArt1@aol.com wrote:

> As I sit here in my comfy So. FL home, I know some of you had a quite
> chilly winter. I would definitely trade comfy for a trip north to the
> NAEA but funds are low (and so am I.)
> For those of you who attended the Miami NAEA last march, you would be
> interested to know that the huge Fountainbleau Hotel is GONE.

---