Re: NAEA final list..Are we going to meet?

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 06:35:42 PST

FYI We have met for breakfast in the past. The hotels usually have some kind of breakfast buffet and we tell them we'll have about 20 people or so and they give us an area in which to sit. Normally we met about 7:00 or 7:30 because the days are so full and sessions start early. I will see what I can find out about the hotel facilities. People also meet at the Binney and Smith party and bars, etc. I'll make our nametags in a bright neon color so we will be sure to identify each other. I want to be sure to see each and everyone of you!
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com