Fontainebleau

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 06:22:02 PST

"For those of you who attended the Miami NAEA last march, you would be
interested to know that the huge Fountainbleau Hotel is GONE. Dust.
Demolished! Kaput! That hotel has been the hallmark at the Beach for
decades. Presidents stayed there as well as movie celebrities. My hubby and
I took our of town friends on a trip down to South Beach last week, and as
we turned the corner on Collins Ave, we saw sky where the hotel was!! I was
shocked!"

Do we know why they demolished it? What a shame. I'm glad I got to be there
before it disappeared.
I, too, will miss seeing all of you at the conference. Have a good time for
all of us who can't make it! Linda in NC

---