College girls will do anything for tuition

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 05:05:37 PST

Ok, yeah, this was a porn email I got this morning, but with everything
that's being done to education I wonder how true it might become?

Will we finally come to the predictions of 'Fahrenheit 451' and have to
meet in secret societies to pass on knowledge? Will our college
students (your students, my students,...our children) have to sell their
bodies, drugs, whatever, just to be able to afford an education?

Or will we finally take the advice of Ayn Rand and call 'ignorance'
ignorance and not wisdom, 'abuse' abuse and not love, 'sloth' sloth and
not entitlement?

Too early in the morning...

Lawrence A. Parker

Philosopher and Educational Consultant