RE: mosaic tips - long

---------

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 03:48:07 PST

WoW Alix! Impressive and useful information! Thanks for being so thorough as you made the task for the rest of us less daunting. I love the idea of a school-wide broken plate donation.

We have an auction coming up in the fall. Perhaps a group of us on ArtsEd List would be interested in doing a mosaic project at the same time and sharing ideas as we go?

Just a thought.

Becky in NC