New Artwork + this year's quilt

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 20:23:07 PST

This year's quilt is now on my site @
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/quilt.html - we had a cowboy theme this
year. I'm trying to find a picture of last year's insect quilt. I had
thought I had posted it.

I posted about 20 new elementary lessons in the last 2 days - that's what
happens when you put it off! *L*

I also posted two new middle school lessons - 1 we did with the styrofoam
plates: http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/middleschool/styroprint.html
The other is self-portraits we did using the distorted grids:
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/middleschool/distorted.html (Judy,
you'll like this one!)

I also posted two new hs lessons: a colorwheel
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/highschool/painting/colorwheel.html
and a sentence painting
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/highschool/painting/popeye.html . Please
let me know if you find any broken links. I plan to work on my links page
over spring break, as well as revamp my lessons link page - there are too
many there and it's starting to load slow. Any suggestions? This is the page
I'm talking about: http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons.html - I
want something attractive, easy to edit, and not over my head! *L*

~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

---