Fwd(2): Re: A question about those famous pantyhose sculptures...

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 17:22:47 PST

I had two students who used two coat hangers intertwined. The
one slight problem was getting a large enough pantyhose to go
over the form, but we went max. Then I had a student who turned
the sculpture till we discovered an elephant head. Now he is
using cross-contour lines to define the elephant. I will send a
picture by Tuesday, on spring break this week.

Jackie Brewer (Aust )
Coordinator of Art, BISD
Visual Art, BHS

Phone: 979.731.7381