link to a 1999 paper on the Benefit of Visual Arts (also realtes to info like "brain stuff" discussion a while back)

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 16:27:45 PST

Hi All,
 sometimes I could spent hours surfing from one subject to the next. I found the link to this article while perusing the visual literacy links.
Have not read the whole thing but the references and info look promising for future advocacy info.
Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)
The Benefits of Visual Arts

The contribution Visual Arts Education offers
in order to enhance Intellectual and Emotional Intelligence.

http://members.fortunecity.com/nadabs/visualarts.html

---