Re: NAEA final list..Are we going to meet?

---------

From: Jayne Wuerffel (wuerfeld_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 16:22:24 PST

Ken & other NAEA attendees,
Several of those are from the are 'cities'. Let's arrange a group 'meeting' offline. Please if you are attending and would like to get together please send in your name and e-direct e-mail and we'll see what we can work out.
 Jayne Wuerffel
wuerfeld@mninter.net

 and I feel mwould love to meet up with a group. Let's arrange this offline and